Shan Masood Bio | Shan Masood T20 World Cup |
Shan Masood Biography:- SHAN MASOOD KHAN born on 14th August 1989 is a highly skilled left-handed from Pakistan. He plays for the national cricket team of India and played for Multan Sultans in the 2021 Pakistan Super League (PSL). Shan also debuted at the 2020-2021 Quaid-e-Azam Trophy representing the squad of Southern Punjab. He captains the squad of Bagh Stallions in the KPL (Kashmir Premier League).
|Full Name||Shan Masood Khan|
|Date of Birth||14th October 1989|
|Age||32 years (as per 2021)|
|Parent||Mansoor Masood Khan (father)|
Let’s dive deep into Shan Masood Khan’s life and talk about Shan Masood Khan’s Biography.
Shan Masood in his Childhood Shan Masood Biography
Shan was born in Kuwait City in a financially wealthy family to Mansoor Masood Khan (father). He is the eldest of his siblings. His family moved to Pakistan for the occurrence of the Gulf War. Shan’s younger brother was born after they moved to the new country.
He was born in a cricket enthusiast family and was always supported to pursue the sport. Shan started playing the sport at the age of 13. He was given many opportunities to prove his potential for the sport while pursuing economics at Durham University, England. Shan studied at a convent school, Stamford School, Lincolnshire.
He astonished his coaches with his batting skills and soon started playing for the university. While studying, he also broke many school-level records and received immense fame at a young age.
His high skilled performance helped his university secure many different achievements. Within a few years, he was fortunate in gradually increasing his career opportunity and getting selected in the U-19 cricket squad of Pakistan.
Also Read – Najibullah Zadran’s Biography.
Shan Masood’s Cricket Career Shan Masood Biography
- He made his first astonishing appearance at a domestic tournament in Pakistan and scored big scorers in 2007. In the year, he also played for Durham University.
- In 2013, he was fortunate in getting selected in the national cricket team for the test series against South Africa.
- Within a few years, he also represented Pakistan in the series against Sri Lanka.
- At the 2018 Pakistan Cup, he was bought by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and was appointed as the vice-captain of the team.
- A few months later, he was named in the Pakistani squad for the ODI series against South Africa and at the 2018 Asia Cup but unfortunately who not allowed to play a single game.
- The year 2019 was quite a fruit full in his career where he was adjudged as the captain of Southern Punjab at the 2018-2019 Quaid-e-Azam Trophy and eclipsed the milestone of 1000 test runs.
- In 2020, he scored his third century in a test match in match against Bangladesh.
- Later the same year, it was announced that he will be part of the national squad for the tour of New Zealand.
Shan Masood and his Family Shan Masood Biography
- Shan was born in a financially wealthy family to Mansoor Masood Khan (father).
- He is the eldest of a total of three siblings with a younger brother and a younger sister who is facing a genetic disorder.
- His father is a former high-level bank employee.
You may also like – Mohammad Rizwan’s Biography.
Shan Masood’s Wife and Kids Shan Masood Biography
Shan Masood’s Accomplishments
Shan Masood: Records
Is Shan Masood on Social Media?
— CricWick (@CricWick) October 26, 2021